Department Summary & Job Purpose:
Ensure the cleanliness and general maintenance of the Center’s public areas, guestrooms, and restrooms enabling guest satisfaction with accommodations, meeting room facilities, and dining experience.
Core Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily cleaning and general maintenance of the overnight guestrooms.
• Daily cleaning and general maintenance of all public areas including, stairwells, patios, and outdoor entrances.
• Implements and completes seasonal cleaning projects, blankets, bedspreads, radiators, entranceways, shower curtains, etc.
• Coordinate linen needs with outside laundry service.
• Proper use of all cleaning products in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
• Maintain all MSDS sheets for all products in inventory.
• Track all needed supplies and reorder as necessary.
• Monthly inventory of guestroom supplies.
• Communicate effectively with guests & co-workers.
• Coordinate with the front desk the timely turnover of overnight rooms for incoming guests.
• Train student housekeeping staff.
• Work independently, organize day, week, and month based on confirmed overnight reservations and future forecasting to ensure the cleanliness of the Center.
• Physical labor required in performing duties of this position.
• Any other duties as assigned by Management.